Sunday 13 May 2012

'Untitled' by Heartbeatbox

Untitled by Heartbeatbox
Untitled, a photo by Heartbeatbox on Flickr.
Well the weather forecast was right and the sun shone lots this weekend. It was such a nice change to see blue skies as I was beginning to forget what they looked like. Let's hope the nice weather sticks around for a while. Dare I check the weather forecast for the coming week?

I am posting this photo today as I feel inspired by the lovely weather. I love the colours in this photo. The turquoise of the sky is just gorgeous and works so well with the yellow building (which I also think is rather cool - check out those patterns on the wall). I think this is a brilliant retro looking summer photo.

1 comment:

  1. I am envious of your blue sky. It is so stormy here right now. We have our heat on all day. Really gets me down.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails