Thursday 19 April 2012

'Instagram roses' by Me

Instagram roses by PhotoPuddle
Instagram roses, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

It's going to be another Instagram photo from me today I'm afraid simply because I've not been taking a lot else at the moment. I am still finding the whole Instagram concept a fascinating project because I only have it on my iPad and not my mobile phone. That means I am only really able to take pictures around the house. It's making me look really hard at every day things and try to find beauty in things around the house and things we get up to at home.

Here are some beautiful roses my husband brought home for me the other day when I was feeling down. I was feeling rubbish so he surprised me by taking a half day off from work to look after me. And he came home with pretty flowers and Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Seriously, he is the best husband in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails