Tuesday 10 April 2012

'Aero Mint' by mayme1983

Aero Mint by mayme1983
Aero Mint, a photo by mayme1983 on Flickr.

I must admit I've not felt much like blogging these past few days. I've kind of drafted a few posts that try to explain how I'm feeling about things but they just don't sound right. Perhaps later this week I will use my blog to offload a bit but for today let's just make it all about the photos! Here is a fantastic photo of something I've been craving and indeed scoffing a lot of recently. Mint Aero chocolate. Oh it is so good and to be honest this photo isn't helping matters. It just makes me want more. I've had half a big bar of it already today. So to the photographer I say... Brilliant work, just a little too brilliant. I might have to actually go look at something else or I'll end up feasting on the rest of my Aero bar which appears to be sitting winking at me.

4 comments:

  1. Its just an Easter treat for baby.... awwwwww. heheee i say go for it! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I am indeed enjoying my final few weeks of eating for two!

      Delete
  2. I've not had an aero for years, I forgot how much I like them! *wonders if you can buy them in Cyprus*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if they don't sell them I'd get a special chocolate package sent over! Don't forget to get the orange ones as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails