Monday 19 March 2012

Untitled image by esther jung

Untitled by esther jung
Untitled, a photo by esther jung on Flickr.

I love this image as it really sums up why I always get my photos printed and put in albums. I have so many albums full of photos of family, friends, days out and time spent at home. I've always found keeping albums important. Even before I had my own camera I would put together collections of the reject photos that my parents and grandparents took and gave to me. I'm always having a look at the many pictures on my computer but nothing beats settling down on the sofa and flicking through an old album full of memories. I really need to find somewhere to keep my growing photo album collection now though as I appear to be running out of space. Seriously, if I carry on at this rate I'm going to need a much bigger house!

I wonder what memories are held in the album in this lovely photo. Looks like some interesting shots from the past.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing can beat a real photo album! I have all mine printed too. I love flicking through vintage albums though at car boots ect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear you get yours printed too. So many people don't these days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails