Friday 30 March 2012

'New hat' by Me

New hat by PhotoPuddle
New hat, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

Well if the weather reports are anything to be believed then the weather's on the turn as of tomorrow. Apparently it's going to get cool and cloudy again. I don't think we can really complain though as it's been absoultely beautiful here lately. So sunny and warm without the heat and humidity of a boiling hot summer day. It's been so nice to go out in March wearing sunglasses and no coat.

Here is a photo I took the other day of my daughter in her new Hello Kitty sun hat which I am sure is going to feature in quite a few photos over the summer. She did rather well in the wardrobe department over these past couple of weeks actually. As well as this hat she also got sundresses, t-shirts, a pair of shorts, sandals and flip flops! Lucky girl. She's all set for summer now so I hope it gets nice again soon!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend! We haven't got a lot planned which is great as this evening hubby and I wrote a huge to do list of jobs that we've decided need doing round the house. I blame the pregnancy "nesting" phase. I wonder how much we'll actually get done! I'll let you know!

3 comments:

  1. I have to admit to being a bit gutted. Noooo spring don't leave me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh the 'nesting' phase... I remember it well -- painting at 8 1/2 months preggers. Hummmmm maybe not the best idea i've ever had. Have a lovely weekend!
    Jennie. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute hat :) I'm missing the warm weather we had last week...let's hope it comes back soon x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails