Friday 23 March 2012

'happy friday' by the cheshire smile

happy friday by the cheshire smile
happy friday, a photo by the cheshire smile on Flickr.

I love this simple and beautiful photo. The composition is really interesting and the use of all the empty space is great. I also love the soft tones. And most importantly it's called "happy friday" so I just had to show it to you today. I hope you all have a lovely weekend. The weather here is meant to stay beautiful and warm. It's been such a mood lifter this week so here's hoping it sticks around for a while.

Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. It's definitely going to be a lovely one (just like this photo), the sun is shining and it's warm here already :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful. I really love your snail picture too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails