Sunday 18 March 2012

'Father and daughter on the beach' by Me

It's Mother's Day here in the UK today. I have had a lovely day being spoiled by my little girl and my husband. I really am a very lucky lady. And being a mother really is the best thing I could have ever done. I love my daughter so very much it's scary. Just can't wait to meet my new baby now and continue the journey as a mum of two.

Here is a [photo I which I think is appropriate for today - my husband and daughter playing on the beach together. I really like this picture. They really look like they're doing some serious pebble throwing!

Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful mothers out there. Hope you've had a great day too.

5 comments:

  1. It's great being a mum! Hope you had a wonder day. I know I did. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I had a great day. Glad you did too xxx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous - every time I see a photo like this I get jealous and want to live by the sea! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the seaside. Whilst it's not on my doorstep I am so pleased I live close enough to visit regularly.

      Delete
  3. Lovely photo - glad you had a lovely Mother's Day xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails