Friday 17 February 2012

'(not my) birthday flowers' by macsoapy

(not my) birthday flowers by macsoapy
(not my) birthday flowers, a photo by macsoapy on Flickr.

I've had a lovely week this week. It's been half term and my daughter and I have had such fun together. Not been up to anything crazy just hanging out with friends or chilling at home. To be honest I thought I'd be totally exhausted by the end of this week but I actually feel pretty good. Still tired and achy of course but I'm used to that now!

This photo seems like a lovely one to start the weekend with. I love the bright and pretty flowers against the plain background - especially as I think tulips and roses are probably my favourite flowers. I think this is a picture I'm going to find myself coming back to look at time and time again.

Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Love the composition of this photo.

    Glad to hear you are feeling well. I'm feeling pretty crappy :( Roll on 6 weeks (or more!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails