Sunday 26 February 2012

'Tulips - Jardin des Plantes_5' by Ofir Peretz

So what did you all get up to this weekend? I had a lovely time. Got lots of baby shopping done (and spoiled my daughter a little too), met up with friends, cuddled a teeny tiny baby and actually went out without a coat!! Got to love the British weather!

I thought I'd celebrate the beautiful weather with a photo full of blue skies and sunshine. This one is great and full of spring time too with the gorgeous tulips. I love the angle this was taken. These flowers look just as pretty from any angle. I love tulips, I love blue skies, I love spring weather. Let's hope there will be lots of all these things in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool blog! Great pictures, and these tulips are making me long for Spring. We're not quite there here in Boston...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails