Thursday 23 February 2012

'sunny day, picnic day.' by bubustudio

sunny day, picnic day. by bubustudio
sunny day, picnic day., a photo by bubustudio on Flickr.

Firstly tonight I want to say how incredibly proud I was of my little girl today. This afternoon she had her pre-school booster jabs and she was an absolute superstar. She wasn't worried, didn't get upset and didn't even cry. Unlike her emotionally challenged mother. Seriously, ever since she was born I have been rubbish when it comes to her getting her jabs. I can't stop shedding a tear. I don't know why as I don't have a problem with getting injections myself. I guess I don't like the thought of anyone hurting my little girl.

In other news.... Today was spring. I don't know how long this beautiful weather is meant to hang around for but it was so sunny and warm. It's hard to believe that only a couple of weeks ago we were playing in the snow and trying not to slip over on the ice.

Here is a lovely picture that makes me excited about the arrival of spring. The sunlight is gorgeous. I also love the inclusion of the polaroids. They look like pretty photos too. Come on spring, bring it on. I need to be having picnics and taking pictures in the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails