Friday 13 January 2012

Untitled image by elseachelsea

Untitled by elseachelsea
Untitled, a photo by elseachelsea on Flickr.

I watched the film Mamma Mia for the first time recently and I must admit I really enjoyed it. I wasn't sure if I would as I'm not particularly into musical films or the songs of Abba but it was a real feel good film that had me smiling lots. The best bit of it though had to be the Greek scenery. I've been to Greece once and loved it there. I'd really love to go again especially after watching the film and now after seeing this gorgeous photo. I automatically recognised this as being somewhere in Greece as the buildings are just so typical of the country. I think it would probably be quite hard to take a photo of this view that wasn't lovely but this one really is extra special. The colours are so fresh and also so calm and peaceful and the composition is just perfect. Yet again I've managed to find a picture that I would love to transported into.

Happy weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. You've only just seen Mamma Mia! It's a great film isn't it - used to cheer me up when I was waiting what seemed like forever before we could move to Cyprus :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been looking at holidays this morning and Greece and Turkey are possibilities :) I've never been so would love to go one day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could do with some of that sun right now... Funnily enough I just got our old photos out of the loft (before the days of digital!) and was looking at some photos of our holiday in Kos in 1995 - very similar to this with white walls and blue sea and sky. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails