Tuesday 24 January 2012

'January sunrise' by Me

January sunrise by PhotoPuddle
January sunrise, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

Apparently parts of the UK were able to witness the Northern Lights this week. How amazing. I would love to see them. No such luck here though as I'm too far south. It definitely is some on my things to do list though. In case you were wondering, I refuse to call it "to do before I die" or "bucket list". I think it's pretty obvious you want to do stuff before you die. No need to make your dreams and wishes sound all morbid. Anway, I digress... What I was actually leading to was a photo of another gorgeous light in the sky. I saw this beautiful sunrise the other day and had to try and capture it. I am pleased with the results. I think the silhouette of the tree makes it look even more stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails