Sunday 1 January 2012

'And off she went' by Me

And off she went by PhotoPuddle
And off she went, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

So have you made any new year's resolutions? I've been thinking about them and haven't really made any as such. I'm not really good at resolutions at new year. I often make better resolutions with myself on my birthday as it kind of feels more significant. Or quite often I'll just resolve to do something and then start doing (or not doing) it there and then. I guess that in 2012 I want to just be the best mum I can to my little girl and to my new baby. It's going to be such a change having two children and I really want to get it right.

On a personal level I guess the one thing I want to work on is my photography. I know it won't be long before I have a million and one other things to be thinking about but I really don't want photography or my blog to fall by the way side as it's turned out to be something that's rather important to me. I'm sure I'll be snapping away at our new arrival though so expect me to post lots of cute photos of baby feet and such things!

Here's one from the archives. It's a cute picture I took of my daughter at Bodium Castle in Sussex when she was just 11 months old. She's never been one to sit still as soon as she was able to get moving she was off.....

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails