Sunday 15 January 2012

'Little hay rolls' by Lomoody

Little hay rolls by Lomoody
Little hay rolls, a photo by Lomoody on Flickr.

I've not really got much to say tonight. Been a productive but quiet weekend. We've got lots of jobs done round the house including putting together flatpacked furniture. Well I say "we" but I must admit it was all my husband's handywork. I hate putting together flatpack furniture! I'm not exactly the queen of DIY. I did put up some nice pictures of beach huts in my bedroom though.

Here's a picture which I thought was rather interesting and really well composed. The processing on this is great too. Lovely colours and tones. But mostly I love the fact that it kind of looks like the hay bales are rolling down the hill.

Hope you had a great weekend and have lots of lovely things planned for the week ahead.

1 comment:

  1. I love productive weekends, ours however, are rarely that. I did get to my allotment though which was an achievement. This picture reminds me of the fields around where my plot is and how I watched the farmers busy at harvest time. Seems like such a long time ago.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails