Sunday 18 December 2011

Untitled image by -Fearless-

Untitled by -Fearless-
Untitled, a photo by -Fearless- on Flickr.

I can't believe that this time next week it'll be Christmas Day. I also can't believe the lack of festive images on my blog. I must do something about that so have decided that this week will be lovely and sparkly and festive here on 'It's all about the photos'!

Let's get the ball rolling with this lovely picture. It's another one of a snowy tree but it has a completely different feel to the pine tree image in my last post. Firstly, I really love the reflection on the bauble. It's a lovely picture itself. I also like all the detail, how the snow is kind of melting on the tree and I love the little splash of red. And how cute is that blue colour? Really makes the photo vintage looking. Another one that would make a great Christmas card. I've I feeling I might be saying that about very picture I post this week though.

3 comments:

  1. That's one gorgeous photo - the teal colour of the bauble against the white melting snow and red berries is beautiful.

    I can't believe Christmas has crept up on us so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my favourite colour combinations. You're right about the reflection, that is pretty cool.

    I have Christmas panic this week! Have I got everything or not! Arghhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow oh wow! I love this photo so much I wish I had taken it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails