Saturday 24 December 2011

'Joy to the World.' by CarolynsHope

Joy to the World. by CarolynsHope
Joy to the World., a photo by CarolynsHope on Flickr.

Well it's finally here. It's Christmas Eve (and to some of you on the other side of the world it's Christmas Day already!). Today has been a magical day. Had lunch with some great friends I've not seen in ages, went to a lovely children's service at the church and just been putting a very excited little girl to bed. Seriously loving Christmas this year because of her. This is actually her fourth Christmas but because this is the first year she really gets what's going on it almost feels like it's her first Christmas again.

I shall leave you now with this beautiful photo - yes more baubles!! I love the colour, I love the bokeh, I love the simplicity. Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails