Tuesday 6 December 2011

'December sunset' by Me

December sunset by PhotoPuddle
December sunset, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

I have been waiting to take a lovely sunset picture for a while and I think I finally managed it. My daughter and I were snuggled up together watching a Chipmunks film when I spotted this sky out of the window. As much as I was enjoying the cuddles I leapt up, grabbed the camera and took a few shots. My daughter wanted to know what I was looking at and she agreed that the sky was indeed very beautiful. I think that the trees at the bottom finish this picture of perfectly and I'm really pleased with this shot.

4 comments:

  1. You should be pleased.... its wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful image! And I agree, the trees at the bottom frame it perfectly. Happy Holidays! – g

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful - would make a great canvas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your comment over at my blog, I love "Elf" too, it makes me both laugh & cry. My children of course just find it funny and can't understand why I'm "sad" too! They will one day :)

    I have a question - I wrote about "Wellness & Wellbeing last month on my blog and during the month Centrum sent me some of their new range of pregnancy vitamins. I didn't feature them and still have them - you mentioned that you were pregnant so I wondered if you might want them - I have two boxes and they are sealed containers. Would you be interested, am happy to send them to you - if this seems a little weird, then just ignore me! If you would like them, just email me at sla212 at hotmail dot com.
    ThankS
    Simone :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails