Monday 5 December 2011

'Fells Point, Baltimore - shiny door detail' by karma (Karen)

Happy Monday everyone! I was meant to post this weekend but we were so busy with various friends and family visiting I just didn't get the chance. Not to mention I didn't have the energy. Entertaining is a tiring business, especially when you are 19 weeks pregnant.

This is just one of those photos where I can't really say why I like it - I just do. I love it when people can see beauty in the every day things around them. And this also demonstrates how you don't even have to see the sky or the surrounding area to know that it was a bright sunny day when this was taken. Well it looks like it was anyway!

Hope your week has started well. If not then don't worry, only four days until the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails