Thursday 24 November 2011

'Bakery Style Cupcake 4' by Sweetapolita

Bakery Style Cupcake 4 by Sweetapolita
Bakery Style Cupcake 4, a photo by Sweetapolita on Flickr.

When Designed by RJ said she was always happy to drool over baked goods and sweets I decided I was happy to oblige and provide her with some pretty cakes to drool over. My first stop had to be a photo from the Sweetapolita blog. This lady makes the most amazing cakes. I’d say they were almost too pretty to eat – almost. I’ve not tasted them obviously but if they taste half as good as they look then I imagine they’re pretty amazing.

And what’s just as fantastic are the photos she takes of the cakes. They are seriously stunning. For example the colour and focus in this one is spot on. You can see that this is a whole plate of yummy cakes but it’s all about that one cake at the front. I want to dive right in and eat that one now.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I should have waited until after breakfast to read this... Good thing I don't have any cupcakes in the house. Oh the power of suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they are beautiful and I bet delicious *drool*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails