Sunday 13 November 2011

'Vintage Ornaments on White Christmas Tree' by charlie3engineer

I'm actually getting rather excited about Christmas already which is rare for me as I don't generally feel festive until December. This year though I've been excited since the beginning of November. I am blaming two things. Firstly Pinterest! It's full of pretty Christmas images and I want my house to look that pretty this year! And secondly, this is the first year my daughter had totally "got" Christmas and it's so magical. She currently compiling and present wish list and is busy rehearsing for her pre-school nativity.

Anyway, because of my festive mood I thought I'd show you a sneaky Christmas photo. I love this because of all the pretty colours. Definitely the loveliest collection of ornaments ever. And what really makes this picture special is the the light shining through from behind making the whole thing just shine.

That's it, I won't mention the 'C' word until December now.... Well, I'll try not to.

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't take much for me to get excited about Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails