Monday 21 November 2011

'Globule' by Dan in Marseille

Globule by Dan in Marseille
Globule, a photo by Dan in Marseille on Flickr.

Hello again. I hope you all had a lovely weekend. We had a rather productive one as we managed to get most of our Christmas shopping done. And it wasn't too stressful as the shops weren't even that busy. I have been feeling super organised this Christmas - I even thought I might start writing my Christmas cards now which is very early for me. Perhaps it some kind of pregnancy nesting thing!

Hope you've also had a good Monday. Here is a photo that I thought would make a rather fun start to the week. It's a fantastic capture. It's hard not to smile at the look on that fish's face!

2 comments:

  1. Mega Cute little fishy! Must follow your lead and do some Christmas shopping soon. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww it reminds me of my goldfish Roy who has now gone to the big goldfish bowl in the sky

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails