Tuesday 25 October 2011

'Four windows' by sollyth

Four windows by <span class=sollyth">
Four windows, a photo by sollyth on Flickr.

This is one of those photos that I find hard to explain what exactly it is I like about it. I'm just some how drawn to it. I think the combination of the colours and the bright sunlight are great. I also want to know more about this building. What does the rest of it look like? What's the scenery around it like? I guess mostly though I just like being nosy. I am intrigued about what's in the apartments and who lives there. For example, what are those stickers on the windows? Is it a child's room? And what's that I can see in the window below? Is it a rolled up rug. So many unanswered questions. And I guess I have just explained what I like about this photo after all!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to find someone else as nosy as me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The block colour is always attractive, but it sure is an interesting building. thx for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the symmetry of it and the colours too, great shot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails