Wednesday 5 October 2011

'207/365' by F3NRICH

207/365 by F3NRICH
207/365, a photo by F3NRICH on Flickr.

I was thinking two things this evening as I went to post on my blog. Firstly, I could do with some more bright colours on here and secondly, I really fancy a jaffa cake. So ta-da here is a perfect photo for covering both of these thoughts.

I love the bright sparkly pink bokeh. I also think it’s very imaginative. I mean why would you think to push googly eyes into some jaffa cakes and take a photo? But it turns out to be a great idea. It made me smile anyway.

Oh well, can’t sit around here talking about jaffa cakes when I could be eating some. I’ve got a real thing about them at the moment. And the best thing about them is that according to the box they’re only 46 calories each! That’s practically a health food! Oh and the orangey bit has to count towards one of your five-a-day surely.

And may I please ask that no one be clever and comment here saying that they’re actually really bad for you. Please let me enjoy my chocolate treats in complete denial!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I laughed! So kitsch, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I LOVE this shot! Love it! Actually I'm not kiiding I read somewhere that Jaffa cakes are pretty good for you. The jelly part gives you energy or something!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails