Monday 5 September 2011

'37/365' by Kelly Russo Photography

37/365 by Kelly Russo Photography
37/365, a photo by Kelly Russo Photography on Flickr.

I love lists. In fact I'm a bit of a list-a-holic. It's not often a days goes by without some kind of list being written or used. My all time favourite list has to be the 'To Do' list. In fact many of the posts you read here will have been the product of a point on a 'To Do' list that reads "Do blog post". And I'll let you into a secret - occasionally I have found myself writing something on my "To Do" list that I've already done just so I can tick something off. Crossing things off a list is so satisfying, it makes me feel like I've been really productive.

I didn't think I'd be able to find a suitably beautiful photo to go with this random musing about lists but I was wrong. This is very pretty. I love the way this photo has been taken with some of it out of focus. Also the handwriting is lovely and I'm very jealous because mine's awful. And the prettiest bit is the pink and brown background - fantastic shapes and colours.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh me too... but im so untidy i have them everywhere. now they are in my phone on a list App. clutter free!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails