Tuesday 12 July 2011

'farmer's market blueberries' by 68beats

farmer's market blueberries by 68beats
farmer's market blueberries, a photo by 68beats on Flickr.

You know what makes a surprisingly pretty subject for a photo - blueberries. They're really not that much to look at in real life but for some reason they seem to look so beautiful in photos. I have seen loads of lovely blueberry photos recently and here is one of them. Isn't it just so pretty and so well... blue!

It's a bit of a shame I'm not a big fan of actually eating this particular fruit. Although I am often force fed it by my daughter when she's eating them and wants to share. I love that she likes this particular "super food" and don't want to risk putting her off so make sure I'm always pulling a yummy face!

3 comments:

  1. I hate having to pretend to like food to get litte'un to eat it, I have to do it all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i love the concept of your blog!! count me in, i'll follow along!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma - Glad it's not just be that does that! I have to do it with raisins too. Evil little things!

    The Beetle Shack - Hello! Glad you like the blog and thanks for following x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails