Monday 4 July 2011

'Ready for sunbathing' by Me

Ready for sunbathing by PhotoPuddle
Ready for sunbathing, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

I'm not sure if the computer / internet is going to let me post this as I appear to be having problems posting photos on my blog tonight. That is a bit of a problem when you have a blog that's "all about the photos"! Therefore I won't say much about this other than to say I took it in Brighton last week. In amongst all the colourful deckchairs there were these two sun loungers. I really like this picture as it looks like it was taken on a foreign holiday when it was just an afternoon at the beach in England. I'm glad I managed to take this picture when I did as shortly afterwards two people came a long and decided to use them. Hooray for the British summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails