Friday 15 July 2011

'Peek-a-boo' by segamtic

Peek-a-boo by segamatic
Peek-a-boo, a photo by segamatic on Flickr.

My daughter and I have just had a rather quiet week for us. Usually we're always out and about seeing people and doing things but this week we didn't really have many plans so it was just her and me hanging out, and you know what it was great. I've said it lots of times before but she really is my little best friend and I want to cherish every moment I get to spend with her like this before time is taken up with pre-school then eventually school full time. Sigh.... before I know it she'll be all grown up and won't want to hang out with me any more.

Anyway, I chose to show you this photo tonight just because it's clever and cute and I reckon it'll make you smile. So simple but that's the beauty of it. I hope it is a nice image to to start your weekend with. Happy weekend everyone!

6 comments:

  1. sometimes it just a simple little gesture that makes all the difference in the world! enjoy your time with your lil girl cuz you're right, they grow up so fast and before you know it, hanging with mommy just isn't that cool ;(

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this and coming by my blog .It makes me miss having my very own cat. I am a new follower as well.

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased to hear you're all smiling.

    And hello LESAPEA MUSINGS - welcome to my little blog. Thanks for following x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails