Thursday 9 June 2011

'Summer walks' by Me

Summer walks by PhotoPuddle
Summer walks, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

I took this photo last July when we'd been out for lunch at a pub in Peacehaven, on the Sussex coast. After we'd eaten we went for a summer stroll along the cliff. It was really lovely and I got some great photos! What makes this shot so special for me is that you can see my husband and our daughter walking along in the distance.

This picture gets me all excited about the summer and all the little things I want to do now the warmer weather is here (not that it's been particularly warm this week). I am looking forward to more trips to the seaside, to pub lunches outside, to eating far too much barbecue food, to picnics in the park, to paddling pool days in the garden, to spontaneous drives to explore new places, to sitting outside in the garden of an evening and not coming in until long after the sun has set. Of course we have big plans with friends and family and trips here and there but these are the little things that really make summer so lovely. What little things do you look forward to in the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails