Saturday 18 June 2011

'Father and daughter stroll' by Me

It's Father's Day tomorrow so I am dedicating this evening's post to my husband as he's an absolutely fantastic daddy to our little girl. He was so wonderful to me through my pregnancy which had me feeling so ill, he was my rock during my labour and the birth which wasn't exactly easy and he continues to be just the best father I could imagine. There's nothing he wouldn't do for our girl. She's a very lucky little lady.

I am featuring this photo as I can't believe I've never put it on here before. I've always loved it, in fact I have it in a frame in our living room. It was taken when our daughter was about 11 months old and had only been walking for about six weeks. This has become the first of lots of photos I've taken of him and her walking together. I think it's always so incredibly cute seeing dads and their little girls hanging out together like this. I also thought it looked really good in the sepia, even though it was a lovely sunny day.

Happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there. Hope you have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails