Wednesday 25 May 2011

'Soft, Spring Rain' by Darrell Wyatt


Soft, Spring Rain, originally uploaded by Darrell Wyatt.

Do you ever find yourself smiling so much your cheeks hurt? Well I was a bit like that today. It was beautiful weather today and my daughter and I joined some friends for a picnic in the park. It was just so nice sitting in the sunshine, chatting with my mates and watching my girl and her little friends playing together so nicely. I realised at one point I was was grinning like the Cheshire Cat!

The colours make this such a bright and happy picture. It makes you want to sit outside in the sunshine. However, you will notice that the photo is called 'Soft, Sping Rain' and you can see perfectly captured raindrops falling from the sky. If only all rainy days could be as pretty as this!

3 comments:

  1. The light is gorgeous! And I love the intensity of the yellow and green.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours! I wish it was sunny and full of that colour here today.

    And YAY for days where smiling so much makes your face ache :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a painting!
    I love days like you had .. beautiful days with beautiful people :) Smiling till something hurts is never a bad thing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails