Tuesday 8 February 2011

'Could it really be spring?' by Me


Could it really be spring?, originally uploaded by PhotoPuddle.

Today spring arrived. It was a beautiful, sunny and not too chilly day. The skies were blue and I even bought myself a lovely bunch of tulips as to me they definitely say spring. I haven't yet looked at the weather forecast for the rest of the week just in case it's meant to rain! I am also loving the fact that evenings are definitely getting lighter. That's definitely a mood lifter.

Anyway, a sunny day means a photo day! Here is a picture I took of my first bunch of tulips of 2011. Aren't they lovely? I like this photo because I think I've managed to capture that gorgeous spring light. Fingers crossed for another spring day tomorrow.

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails