Monday 28 February 2011

'Ladybird books' by Me


Ladybird books, originally uploaded by PhotoPuddle.

A couple of weeks ago I posted a fantastic photo of vintage Ladybird books. This inspired me to point my camera at my daughter's very own collection of rather more modern Ladybird titles. This was my favourite of the the pictures I took. I think because of the angle and also the bright colours. I do wonder whether someone will stumble across this photo in say 20 years time and think "Wow, I remember those book from my childhood!" and feel all nostalgic. As I mentioned before I'll definitely be keeping a few of these aside for my daughter to have back when she's all grown up.

2 comments:

  1. I love Ladybird books!! When I was growing up the Ladybird factory was in our Town and because of that I kind of feel an ownership with them :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the Ladybird factory in your town! That is rather cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails