Tuesday 2 November 2010

'Tour Eiffel' by PumpkinRose


Tour Eiffel, originally uploaded by PumpkinRose.

I'm sure you'll agree that this photo really does look like a vintage postcard. The processing on this has been done so well. I think photos of Paris often do work best with a vintage feel to them. I have mentioned on here before that I'd love to visit Paris again. I'd really love a purely photographic weekend away! Although saying that I could probably find time to squeeze in a spot of shopping and some nice meals too.

If you could have a weekend away anywhere, with the sole purpose of taking photos, where would you go?

4 comments:

  1. That's such a cool pic! I've never been to Paris...shock, horror! If I could have a weekend away to take pics I think I'd have to choose Venice just because they'd be sooooo many photo ops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just simply amazing. I SO want to go there some day....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be Paris or London, both of them without the children. O adore both places so so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous photo! I've only been to Paris once for about two weeks during college, but oh, it was absolutly heavenly!!! :)

    BTW I just saw your tweet re: followers and realized that I had been following you there but not here on your beautiful blog! Took care of that right away! :) Have a great day!!! xxxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails