Tuesday 12 October 2010

'Close your Eyes and Sleep' by Ketosea


Close your Eyes and Sleep, originally uploaded by Ketosea.

I love my bed. I'm rather a night owl though so it takes me a long time to get there of an evening but once I'm there and all snuggled up it really is so cozy. Oh and it's rather nice having a lovely hubby to snuggle up with too. But then I saw this photo and thought that this bed looked rather nice too. I love how everything else is almost in darkness but the sunset is still glowing like a fire in the distance. Well you wouldn't say no to that view would you? Athough saying that there's not enough cozy duvet for me and I need far more pillows that this!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Perfect. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love my bed but in particular my pillows, big fat feather pillows. No matter where I go no-one has the same pillows. So for me that bed is perfect but need more big square down pillows. (The sea is a bit rough?). But would love sleeping almost outdoors like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh--that looks so dreamy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was there laying on that bed right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those sheer curtains get me...sooo lovely....

    i'm with you on the pillows...a few more & maybe a little wrap...
    gorgeous!

    melissa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic bed!!! How lovely it would be to sleep there!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails