Tuesday 7 September 2010

'West Wittering' by Me


West Wittering, originally uploaded by PhotoPuddle.

What's that I hear you cry? I haven't posted a beach hut photo in ages? My gosh you're right, so let's rectify that immediately. Here is a photo I took in West Wittering of possibly the prettiest beach hut ever. I wish I'd got a chance to take more beach hut photos this summer but never mind. Nothing wrong with taking some winter shots if I come across some huts on my travels.

By the way, the observant people out there may have noticed I've posted this photo before as part of this blog entry but I believe such a pretty beach hut deserves a post all of it's own.

6 comments:

  1. It is beautiful! Love the color too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue of the beach hut next to the blue of the sky. It's a lovely photo.

    I followed the link and read about the post cards you had printed of your photos. They look really beautiful! I'd never heard of Moo before.. I wish I had, as recently I needed to get some postcards of my work printed for college and everywhere was so expensive.. I'll use this company next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo has a real calming feel to it - must be the cool breezy colours! Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! If I had one I'd definitely go for a blue.

    We go there quite a lot - always at Easter and egg hunt in the dunes.

    The ones at Southwold are possibly my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous hut...love the color of it! Going to the beach sounds like a lovely thing to do right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beach hut photos, even if you've posted it before!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails