Monday 30 August 2010

'pink sky deligh' by RebeccaVC1


pink sky delight, originally uploaded by RebeccaVC1.

I won't say much tonight but just thought I'd show you this beautiful photo of a stunning sky. We've all had moments like this where we look out the window and think "Wow, what a sky! I should photograph it!". Sometimes we do but I reckon more often than not we don't. Therefore, I say in future when you look out of the window and see a stunning sky just grab the nearest camera and take that photo. I am pleased the photographer here did because it was a gorgeous shot.

8 comments:

  1. I have a whopper to share with you...maybe this week!! This is an awesome reminder. Thanks for sharing!!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are absolutely right! I know I myself have let a great shot or two of sky scenes go by only to regret it!

    this looks like a pastel painting in the sky!!!!!

    thanks for sharing it!

    ciao bella!

    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, and very important to grab moments like this when one can! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its fabulous, I see them often enough but it is very hard to catch them in a good photo! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so true Jen. The sky never seems to be as amazing in the photo as it is in real life. I guess I need to get practising. After all this photo seems to have captured all the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is an ace sky. I submitted a sky picture for this week's gallery but this is something else! Amazing colours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails