Wednesday 18 August 2010

'colour me yellow' by Lulu & the Locket

I'm going to have to be quick tonight as I appear to have sprained my hand. It's been agony all day but it seems to be easing a little tonight. I am therefore going to be sensible and get off the computer in a minute as typing really isn't helping my recovery.

My husband bought me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers earlier this week just to cheer me up as it'd been a bit of a stressful weekend. Annoyingly, I've not actually had the chance or any good light to take any photos using them which is a real shame. Fingers crossed they'll still look nice tomorrow.

Therefore, I'm going to post this wonderful flower photo instead as it would also really cheer me up if I was feeling blue. It's amazing how the tones in this photo are really soft but the yellow is still to bright and vibrant. I'm smiling right now you know!

4 comments:

  1. awwh thank you so so much, this really means so much to me - wow! You have made my day on top of the fact I received flowers too!! So glad this cheered you up, I'm smiling as I write! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you can rub those flowers on your wrist and it'll feel better!! a wrist that is not working = annoying and painful too!

    xoxo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo:) Hope your wrist is better quickly. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good husband. Cheer up

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails