Tuesday 17 August 2010

'Entering Hyperspace' by Éole Wind


Entering Hyperspace, originally uploaded by Éole.

I must admit that I've been feeling a bit unmotivated with my blog for the last few days. I just kind of haven't had much to say and a grumpy teething toddler left me feeling rather exhuasted this weekend. Thank goodness I took that butterfly photo that I just had to share with you.

Anyway, time to snap out of it and get a whole selection of fabulous photos ready to show you. And I'll think of some random things to waffle on about too if you're lucky.

I picked this photo tonight simply because it made me go 'Ooooo'. How cool is this? It was taken from a Metro Line train in Toulouse. The photographer has managed to make the train look super fast and also rather shiny! Fantastic work. Now I wonder what I'll share with you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Very futuristic. I am a big fan of Star Trek and so this is right up my street:) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome picture...I love the feel of motion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow fantastic shot, truly fantastic! I rarely do urban shots, I should! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing~ love line & color of motion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails