Friday 13 August 2010

'Wind - farm' by Wabberjocky [Anthony Thomas]


Wind - farm, originally uploaded by wabberjocky [Anthony Thomas].

Happy Friday everyone. Thought I'd post a rather random photo tonight. Well it's not so random for me as I have a rather bizarre fascination with wind turbines like this. I just think they look so majestic towering above everything but also kind of graceful. I didn't think you'd be that interested in a photo of a wind turbine but I thought this was actually rather cute! It must have been taken at the top of a very high hill and I love the bewildered expression on the sheep's face!

2 comments:

  1. Great pic, sheep probably thinking "what are you doing pointing that thing at me "

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! So unique and fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails