Friday 28 May 2010

'Pink Dawn' by MazzaPix


Pink Dawn, originally uploaded by MazzaPix.

After yesterday's dramatic fire picture I thought I would calm things down a little with this amazingly tranquil photo. It really is stunning. I imagine that looking at this when you are stressed out would make you feel a just that little bit more peaceful inside. And just think what it would be like waking up to this view every morning. What a great start to the day - although perhaps I'd end up being so chilled out and wouldn't get anything done.

7 comments:

  1. It is the kind of photo I want to just sit and stare at (in silence). Amazing:) Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for coming over and checking out the shoes...you have amazing photos on your blog. What a find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that photo is just the best, I could at it for ages...the colors, the water and the serenity of it.

    xoxo DJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture....I'd like that blown up and put somewhere in my house. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutly georgeus colors...so peaceful to look at...sigh..wow..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails