Thursday 29 April 2010

'0015 Canary Wharf' by andy linden


0015 Canary Wharf, originally uploaded by andy linden.

I have been doing this blog for nearly four months now and can't believe I haven't yet featured a photo of London. It's a fantastic city and there are so many great photos I could post here. This one is great because Canary Wharf is a fabulous landmark. What makes this stand out though is the chimney in the foreground that shows it was taken in just an ordinary residential street. If I had a view like this from one of my windows I wouldn't be able to help being just a little bit excited. I will post some more awesome London photos soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I would be sitting in the window every night, its beautiful:) Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the colours and the contrast between the old and the new. Great photo x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails