Thursday 8 April 2010

'An afternoon at the beach hut' by lissyloola


An afternoon at the beach hut, originally uploaded by lissyloola.

Beach huts never fail to make me smile. I love the colours of course but I also love what they represent. They are just small spaces that are exclusively used for chilling out in front of the sea. That is just the most wonderful thing! I want one!!!

I love this photo because it really captures what I've been trying to say above. It's so laid back and relaxed and I especially like the fact that the woman has a camera sitting on the chair - just in case!! I never like to have a camera too far away from me either. You just never know when something will need photographing and when sitting on the beach that could happen quite a lot.

1 comment:

  1. It just has that quintessential british summer feel about it...when the sun shines, there is no better place in the world!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails