Thursday 11 March 2010

'Everthing but the ferris wheel' by Wunderlusting

Here is a photo of possibly the prettiest ferris wheel in the world! I love the pastel pink and the shape of the cars. I wonder what the bottom of this ride is like. I like this photo because it looks so dreamy and I think the clouds in the sky actually make the photos work even better than if it had been a clear day. I like to think that the rest of the fairground would have been just as pretty and full of girly colours and candy floss.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture.

    It looks like it belongs in a dolls house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ferris wheel is gorgeous! I too love the pink. I'm so excited that you are joined tilt...can't wait to see what you put together. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I think this is the prettiest ferris wheel I have ever seen. Thanks for stopping by and your comment. Yellow shoes are on my wish list for spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails