Tuesday 16 February 2010

'tulips framed' by penwren


tulips framed, originally uploaded by penwren.

You may remember in a previous blog post that I was talking about how tulips used to be red. Read it here if you haven't seen it already and want to know what on earth I am going on about! Well anyway, today I came across this gorgeous photo which totally describes what tulips looked like to me when I was a child! Big, bright, bold and red! This is what comes into my head when I think of tulips.

I like this photo because of the great flowers but also because of the frame the door makes. It's like taking an illicit peek through the window and catching a glimpse of someone's gorgeous home. And a simple thing but I just love the table cloth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails