Sunday 21 February 2010

'Tea and coffee' by Me


Tea and coffee, originally uploaded by PhotoPuddle.

This is one of my photos. I took it in Southsea last summer. I initially didn't put it on Flickr because I didn't really think much of it. However, after stumbling across it some months later and having a play with the colours on Photoshop I have become really pleased with it. I already liked the composition of this shot but now I really love the vintage look.

I'm not taking nearly enough photos at the moment so can't wait until the sun is shining so I can take lots of pretty shots in interesting places.

3 comments:

  1. I do really like this image! And I've done that, too...come back and seen a former shot in a new light! The colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it, I am so glad you came back across it. It reminds me warm times are around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I love what you did with the colours ~ it really does look vintage.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails