Thursday 7 January 2010

'Perfect purple' by Me


IMG_9067F, originally uploaded by PhotoPuddle.

Let's kick things off with one of my photos (after all it is my blog!).

I love this one. It is just a point and shoot macro shot. I took it on a particularly dull day in the walled garden at Chartwell in Kent. No editing of any kind. I was just so amazed how beautiful and dreamy it looks.

I really enjoy macro photography and I love taking pictures of flowers so you will be seeing a lot more of them from me (and from others) in this blog. And I also love purple so this really has to be one of my all time favourites!

By the way, I may love taking pictures of flowers but I know absolutely nothing about them. Please be warned that I won't be naming any of them unless it really is something as simple as a daffodil or a sunflower.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! It draws me in with its swirly kinda way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails