Friday 15 January 2010

'Church in the snow' by Me


Church in the snow, originally uploaded by PhotoPuddle.

Well the snow is finally melting. I'm a little bit sad because snow is so pretty but mainly I'm relieved. The UK isn't very good at dealing with snow so I am pleased things can get back to normal now.

I'm a bit disappointed I didn't manage to take many nice snowy pictures but I did manage a few I'm pleased with. I like this one of the church. I tried it in black and white and sepia but I think the sepia works best. I'm pleased that I have the tree in the foreground because I think it makes the photo more than just a picture of a church. It's almost a candid shot of chuch taken by someone hiding in the branches! Well in my opinion anyway!

If you'd like to see more snowy pictures taken by people who aren't me please visit my 'Let it snow' Flickr gallery here.

1 comment:

  1. You have a wonderful talent, glad to follow you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails